What you can expect.
Watertoren Gouda stands strikingly between the Koningshof high-rise; a redeveloped piece of Gouda city center. The hundred-year-old water tower is a remnant of the Koninklijke Plateelfabriek Zuid-Holland.
Open the door of the residential tower with a personal pin code that you will receive the day before your arrival. The mood lighting of the tower is on after sunset and is easy to operate. On the ground floor you can store your bags and clothing, the pantry has a fridge, sink and electric cooking plate and there is a spacious toilet and a nice shower. You can make unlimited use of coffee, tea and water and receive the first bottle of good wine from us as a welcome drink. If you like the wine, you can buy a bottle of wine with cash.
The steel spiral staircase with old wooden steps takes you to the intimate lounge floor with a bench and TV. The French doors give access to the wide balcony, so you can enjoy the afternoon sun.
The last climb leads to the tower bedroom. Four high windows give a spectacular view of the square, a part of the Gouda harbor and the streets of Koningshof from bed. Enjoy the spacious bed and watch a relaxing film after a pleasant day in the center of Gouda.
When you book with us
There is a bottle of delicious wine (red or white) ready, Nespresso coffee, tea, sparkling and flat water, beer, a light self-service breakfast with orange juice, crackers, gingerbread, pate, cheese spread, jam and sprinkles. For multi-day bookings, there is plenty of bath linen, sanitary facilities and the room are cleaned and bed linen changed every 6 days. This takes place as standard between 12:00 and 15:00.
Only one important comment
The tower has a large staircase, so you have to be able to walk well to reach the tower bedroom.
Book in three stept
- Check the availability for 1 or more nights.
- Enter your contact details and book. You will receive a confirmation e-mail.
- Your booking will be final after full payment and within 7 days after placing books. Bookings made within 14 days before arrival must be paid immediately.
When canceling the reservation
Up to 14 days before booking date no costs
You pay 50% of the total price if you cancel within 14 days before arrival.
If you do not show up, you pay the total price of the reservation.
- A discount on the daily rate is given for the two and more nights.
- weekly rate (Monday to Thursday) 1 night 155.00 euros | consecutive nights 140.00 euros
- Weekend rate (Friday to Sunday) 1 night 165.00 euros | subsequent nights 150.00 euros
- Holidays & vacations 1 night € 175.00 | consecutive nights 160.00 euros
- Take care of our old tower, just like we do.
- Be environmentally aware; do not use towels, air conditioning and lighting more than necessary for a pleasant stay.
- Enjoy the moment, from the extra in the fridge and what’s on the pantry.
- Relax and pay attention to each other.